Saturday, March 28, 2009

Well-appreciated.

Anthony is acting sweetly strange (not strangely sweet.. haha).. I expected that he will be busy the whole day. So I already set myself to be less attached with him, at least to give him more time to accomplish his tasks. I mean the formula should have been like this, (thinking about him + texting him+ make lambing) / 2 = today. But it was he who was inversely proportional! (phyics lols) I cried twice mainly because of two reasons:
  1. He unexpectedly dropped a call just to ask what my username and password are. then seemed to act really really lonely cause he made me feel that i failed Physics 2.. his voice was gruesome, i was shaking too. but i honestly passed the subject and he was just acting to make me more frightful. what a guy. after that prank, he teases me on how happy i am. well what was he thinking? of course im happy. very very happy. im so lucky to passed that subject and damn much luckier to have such a supportive, sweet and smart guy who appeals to me everytime. diba?
  2. this picture is the second reason. He texted me that I should go online coz he will show me something. So I went. then he PMed me saying,
Anthony: "ano 2 ha?!"
He was sending a file. I was absolutely shocked! is he accusing me? of what?
then i replied, "ha?"
He was furious! Typing words like, "Pic nga eh ha ka ng ha"
And the conversation went on and on..
SURPRISE!

Setting: Calatagan, Batangas. Taken by him. Facts?i love the pic on the right as much as i loathe that pic on the left. Singhot is how i smell his safeguardwhite-scented cheeks just like how your grandma smells yours. It's an alternative for a kiss on the cheek you know. Kaya baby, *pa-singhot ako! Kaadik ang bangooooo. *Singhot! :)

He's very busy ha but he finds time for me. Aaaawwww.
Thanks baby for making me happy when i needed it most,
but expected it least.
He's the sweetest noh! ='>

0 comments: