Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hit the road. Hit that stupid wisdom tooth.

So i was awake until 5:30am today, slept when i saw the sun saying hello to the sky, karen barely thinks about Mark he whole time. lols after more than two years, his love potion still has an effect on my being.. Hahahaha.

I cant help it cause i was doing this whole blog thing for like, a few hours already. Got a layout somewhere then i twittered it to be the perfect layout that i was feeling then. Changed the hues, the texts and alignment. just a good excuse to not start from the very very very start. i hate the html, head, title body tags. too much redund ancy makes my interest "shoo awaaaaay".

Woke up at noon coz the sun is hitting my lazy fat ass already. ugh i need to wake up coz my mom was inviting me to hit the beach. i hate the beach. i just like it in still images. no beach weddings for me coz never in my entire life that i planned for a perfect beach wedding. screw you im not gonna be married (more than five years from now). i have a gazillion plans inside my butt and im gonna let it all out. in your face. awwww savor the flavah of my dweeeams.

Im expecting more common sense now coz im having my next wisdom tooth. yaaaay it's karen super wise times two. Haha. forget it. These makes me feel bewi bewi bad wyt now:
  1. I miss Mark already though it's been a day lang since we've seen each other.
  2. My time of the month na super pakipot.
  3. My wisdom tooth na aggressive. It hurts already.
  4. Migraine coz na-delay ako ng roughly five days.
  5. Im tired. It's hot. I need some tough loving.
Cry-cry na lang ako.. total maarte naman ako at walang maglalambing sa akin. :(
(gosh ang arte arte ko talaga. kick me once nga..lols)

0 comments: